Tuesday, September 13, 2005

college football

I just realized that it's the third week of NCAA football and I haven't even posted anything on the topic. After viewing the trailer for the upcoming movie, "Two for the money" (A movie about a football bookie) I realized that I should share my wealth of knowledge regarding college football. Here are my picks for the big games this weekend:
1. UT at UF- Ok, this is going to be tops on everyone's list. No one will be watching FSU-BC because it's on as the same time as this game. Personally, I think that the Gators have more talent than UT, but I'm not sure if they've got the mental advantage. UT has drained the swamp the past two times they visited. I guess my deciding factor is special teams, and I am going to go out on a limb and say that the Gators seal the win with a field goal in the closing minutes of the game.
UT at UF : UF by 3, 21-18.
2. FSU vs. BC. I love the Seminoles, but I'm not sure if they're ready for this big test. New quarterback Drew Weathford is still learning a complex passing game and BC will be rocking on saturday night. I hate to say it, but I think BC will pull this one out.
FSU vs. BC.- B.C. by 11, 17-6

3. Clemson vs. Miami
Coker can't afford to go 0-2 on top of losing to Clemson a second year. Look for Miami to pull this one out in a nail-biter.
Clemson vs. Miami: Miami by 1, 21-20

1 Comments:

Blogger I'm Shannon said...

uhm HELLO...even if weatherford sucks, you rtill go for the noles! TRAITOR!

oh and did you know that you can make $800 in extra income by taking a crap of spam on someone's blog?

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home